English for exam prep (IELTS), English for specific purposes, Spanish
|languages||English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
- Postgraduate degree in Adult Education and Training
- Postgraduate degree in Tourism Management
- 4-year Bachelor of Business;
- IELTS Strategies - 2018
- Teaching IELTS (60-hour course) - 2018
- Certificate IV In Training and Assessment (TAE40110) - 2017
- 150-hour Internationally-recognised TEFL/TESOL Certification - 2015
- Diploma in educational psychology - 2015
- Introduction to Galileo - 2010
- National Certificate in Early Childhood - 2008
Experience: 12 years
I am a Cambridge Examiner / General English & IELTS teacher, from Brisbane, in Australia, with 12 years' experience in mentoring students of all ages and of distinct ability levels. I am also the director of an Australian Registered Training Organisation (operating under the umbrella of the Cambridge University) that provides instruction to students preparing for Cambridge examinations, such as IELTS, CPE, CAE, FCE, PET and KET.
My primary aim is to support students to improve their English skills and gain confidence in speaking. Each lesson is personalised to your individual needs, be it IELTS preparation, everyday conversational skills, Business English or English for children. I have taught all levels and ages, from beginners and young learners to advanced and adult learners.
Some of my career highlights include teaching EFL at a private Cambridge academy in Spain (Andalucia), at a private university in Portugal (Porto) and at public schools in both Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh city) and China (Xi’an). My teaching experience also includes ESL/LOTE (Languages Other Than English) instruction in Australia (Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne), New Zealand (Christchurch) and USA (Miami).
Thank you for visiting my page. I look forward to working with you!