Experience: 6 years
Hello! I'm Alveera. I'm a Math teacher with more than six years of experience in teaching.
I specialise in assisting students at all levels, from primary to graduation.
I'm a Math enthusiast, love to teach the students by building their basic foundation strong and providing useful tricks and tips.
I prefer teaching students from forth standard, as this is the time when a student starts his/her preparation for the competitive exams. I can easily relate to them by putting myself in their shoe.
Patience is my forte, I don’t mind explaining the concepts multiple times till my students learn and understand. The purpose of my teaching is to make my students more comfortable, confident in their own abilities and removing the fear that many have with the word ‘Mathematics’.
* Clear instructional goals .
* In depth content with good presentation skill.
* Effective communication with the student.
* Provide individualised instructional material additionally to enrich content.
* Assess higher as well as lower cognitive objectives .
* Give regular feedback to access students progress.
* Integration with other subject areas.
* Timely feedback sessions with students to improve areas in my teaching.
I'm sure my students will definitely appreciate my way of teaching and help them excel.