Science Environmental lecturer
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.Ed): - Oriental College, Mumbai , India (2014-15). Grade A. Special Fields: Science and English, University of Mumbai.
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D): - BOTANY - (Sep.1999 – Dec.2003) - Botany Department, Panjab University, Chandigarh , India
- Title:“S tudies on seed metabolism and growth parameters of bamboo seeds in relation to exogenous plant growth regulators”.
- M ASTER OF PHILOSOPHY (M.Phil): - BOTANY (1997-1998)- Botany Department, Panjab University, Chandigarh , India
- Title: “Biochemical and physiological studies on ageing bamboo seeds in relation to exogenous plant growth regulators”.
- M ASTER OF SCIENCE (HONOURS SCHOOL) - BOTANY (1995-1997) - Panjab University, Chandigarh, India.
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (HONOURS SCHOOL) - BOTANY (1992-1995), Panjab University, Chandigarh, India.
Experience: 7 years
1. Delivering Science lesson plans and science lessons from grade 1 to 10 including PPT, Diagrams, Flow Charts, Concept Maps of the topics.
2. Summarization of concepts.
3. Test questions at the end of every chapter including multiple choice, short & long answer questions.
4. Enviornmental lectures on important topics.
5. Preparation of Enviornment projects.