Learning English With Multicultural Approach
|languages||Bosnian, Croatian, English, Serbian|
Bachelor in Law
Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade
Graduated in 2013
Courses and seminars:
- Advan ced course in Excel – “Obuke i Kursevi”, 2017
- HR Code 2 – Manpower Group, 2017
- Agile and Scrum Training – Udemy.com, 2017
- PMI-ACP Agile Principles and Mindset – Udemy.com, 2017
- Kanban: Productivity & Efficiency for Agile Lean Project – Udemy.com, 2017
- FBI Approach in Criminalistic Profiling – CPA, 2017
- Facial Expressions of Emotion and Lie Detection – CPA, 2018
Experience: 5 years
The subject is learning English in a modern, interactive way, through culture exchange.
Students would be encouraged to share their experiences on lifestyle, culture and everyday matters from their surroundings.
Teacher provides a myriad of lessons on geography, geopolitics, history, pop culture and an abundance of interesting and valuable information.
All of the abovementioned will be done through developing advanced conversation skills, learning valuable grammar, curious idioms and acquiring perfect pronunciation.
Teacher is a skilled and patient lecturer, a Bachelor in Law, native level English speaker, with vast knowledge and experience in subject matters.