|languages||English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil|
B rief profile
Worked in Matrusri
- Taking tuition regularly for School children.
-   ;   ; SAS Base certified programmer.
- Worked with Cross-Tab Market Research Technology as a data analyst.
-&nb sp; &nb sp; Worked with REPCOL PVT INDIA LTD in processing their collection.
- &nb sp; &nb sp; Worked with ABN AMRO (ACES) for seven months in processing their transaction.
- &n bsp; &n bsp; Underwent training in Cognizant Technology Solutions for six weeks.
- &n bsp; &n bsp; M.Sc Mathematics from MADRAS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, Chennai (2002-2004) with 88%.
-   ; B.Sc Mathematics from MADRAS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, Chennai (1998-2001) with 86%.
p rofessional experienceM atrusri D.A.V Public School, Hyderabad June 2011 – March 2012 &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; Primary Teacher
&n bsp; Responsibilities:
- Preparing the lesson plans, delivering lectures, giving notes, conducting regular assessments and engaging the students in discussion process.
- Offering guidance to every individual for his/her development
- &nb sp; &nb sp; Inspiring students, getting them into discussions, and developing their skill sets
- &nbs p; &nbs p; Encouraging and preparing students in participating in school assembly and other Co Curricular activities.
- &nb sp; &nb sp; Applying the different teaching methods of the subject so that teaching process won’t be monotonous for the student.Tuitio n
- &nb sp; Understanding child’s need and make them clear on the concepts by giving various live examples.
-   ; Helping them to think on various aspects of the problem.
- Boosting their confidence by encouraging their approach towards a problem
- & nbsp; Inculcating the habit of fast calculation and enhancing thought process on numbers by teaching small techniques using Vedic mathematics.
- &n bsp; Making maths fun by introducing Shakuntala devi s puzzles.
- Conducting mock tests regularly to get them used to real tests.
- &n bsp; Passion for community service.
< p> Cross-Tab Market Research Technology, Bangalore June 05 – Nov 08 &nbs p; Data Analyst
Brief About Company: Cross-Tab is India's fastest-growing BPO/KPO firm (as per Deloitte rankings) and has been amongst the Top 100 Outsourcing companies in the world as per the Fortune Magazine and IAOP rankings. Cross-Tab has recently made it to the list of Red Herring’s Top 200 Asian Technology companies recognized for their contribution to the growth of the region through innovation and technology. Cross-Tab provides outsourcing and paneling services in the market research & analytics domain to global clients in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, from its offshore service centers in India.
Roles & Responsibilities: working with the team in understanding the client‘s requirement, their data, planning various actions that would drive towards the goal of the project.
< p>- &nb sp; Worked as a senior team member of analysts in conducting the entire data extraction and cleaning exercise. Conducted segmentation exercises to come up with the right split so as to meet the client’s objective.
- &nbs p; Worked in a team in developing a model that identifies the Best feature, the best Service Quality and the best brand drivers for a website.
- Worked as a senior team member in validating the data and doing tabbing analysis for Customer satisfaction of genuine software based on offers and incentives provided.
-   ; Worked in team of 2 members in understanding the data, cleaning the data, integrating, formatting the data & then giving the comparison across different markets.
- Worked in monitoring the quality of the deliver reports and ensured that high quality reports are delivered.
- &nbs p; SPSS, SPSS MACROS, WINCROSS are used for analysis and EXCEL is used for preparing charts and for reporting.
Experience: 10 years
I am post graduate in maths and have good teaching experience for more than 10 years. I also prepare question papers for SAT, ACT, CAT and grade papers.