Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
My major in college was in fluid mechanics and hydraulics.
I also taught the following courses:
- Fluid/Hydraulic Machinery.
- Fluid Mechanics 1
- Fluid Mechanics 2
- Fluid Power Systems
- Electro-hydraulic circuits.
Experience: 4 years
This subject discusses the basics of fluid mechanics: (You can choose the topics you want only, not all of them of course)
- Properties of fluids.
- Viscousity and its applications.
- Fluid Kinematics.
- Static Pressure, Manometers and hydrostatic forces.
- Continuity and Bernolli's Equation.
- Applications on Bernolli's Equation.
- Momentum Analysis in Fluid Mechanics.
- Navier-Stokes Equations
- Lift and Drag
- Positive Displacement Pumps Performance.
- Centrifugal Pumps Performance.
- Basic of Hydraulic and pneumatic power systems.
- Hydraulic circuits and symbols.
- Hydraulic valves