Sanskrit Literature, Sanskrit Grammar, Sanskrit Drama, Prakruta Vyakarana
|languages||English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Urdu|
I. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
1. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
1st With Distinction
Board of Secondary Education, (A.P)
2. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Name of Examination
< strong>Max. Marks
Board / University
B.Ed. (Siksha-Sastr i)
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
3. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Name of Examination
in Graphics & Animation)
January 2008 To
Capital Computers, IV Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore
Urdu Academy, Hyd (A.P.)
Foundat ion Course
Sep1998 to Feb 1999
CDAC Computer Education, Vetapalem, Prakasam Dt.
- Ph.D. (Vidyavaridhi) in Dept. of Sahitya under the Guidance of Dr. K. Rajagopalan at Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati, awarded on 16.10.2011.&n bsp;
Topic : “Sri Venkatadhvari Virachitasya Pradyumnaanindiya
Natakasya pathasameekshaatmakam Sampadanam Adhyayananca”
- M.Phil. in Dept. of Sahitya under the Guidance of Prof. S. Sudarsana Sarma at Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati in 2007.
Topic : “Kuvalayaanandaadhaa rena Candraalokaashritaanaam p>
- Qualified the STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States for Assistant Professor/Lectureship (SET-TS & AP-2014) held on 15th February, 2014 in Subject of SANSKRIT conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Date of Issue : August 1, 2015. Certificate No. 25631. H.T. No. 192600361
- Worked as a Project Officer in the Department of Research and Publications, Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati from 19th January, 2012 to 25.11.2012 and contributed to bring out 11 Valuable Books. (for 11 months)
- Wor ked as a Proof Reader in Golden Jubilee Publications Under the Centre of Excellence Project, Co-ordinated by Prof. K.E. Devanathan, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati from 04th February, 2009 to 18th January, 2012 and contributed to bring out 50 Valuable Books. (for Three Years)
- Work ed as Assistant to Professor K.E. Devanathan in the preparation of the Chapter on “Cognition&rdquo ; for the Source book, the project being handled by Prof. Sangeetha Menon, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore from June – 2010 to December 2010.
- Worked as a Research Assistant in the Centre of Excellence Project, Co-ordinated by Prof. Sannidhanam Sudarsana Sarma, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati from 06th December, 2005 to 30th July, 2006 and contributed actively to bring out 5 Valuable Books. (8 Months).
III. TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
- Presently working as a Guest Lecturer in Sanskrit for M.A. and B.A., B.Sc. Students of Modern Coursesin Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati, from 26.10.2012 to till date. (For last Three and half years).
- Han dled classes for the subject of Manuscriptology,for Visistacharya (M.Phil.) and Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) courses from 07.09.2014 to 03.03.2015 in Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati (for six months).
- Wo rked as Lecturer in Remedial Coaching Centre for Sastri and Prak-Sastri Level SC, ST and Minority Students of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati, from 2009-10 to 2011-12 (for Three Academic Years).
Other Esteemed Institutes :
< strong>Post Held
Govt. / Recognized & Place
< strong>No. of Completed months< p>From
Sri Chaitanya Junior College
6 ½ Months
A.P. Residential School (Gen)
A.P.R.E.I. Society, Hyd.
Lingampally, Medak (Dt.)
The Oxford School (C.B.S.E.)
1st Phase, J.P. Nagar,
Bangalore – 78
Ring Road, Guntur
IV. BOOKS PUBLISHED:
- Acted as Editor of Vaidika Vijnana Sushama Proceedings of International Conference on Veda Sciences from 18th to 21st November, 2015, Published by Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati with ISBN: 978-93-81887-69-1 in 2015. < li>Contributed and Wrote Introduction (Prastavana) to JAGADA (Laghukathasangrah) of Tamil Stories Translated by Smt. Muthu Meenakshi, Published by Praja Sakti Daily Printing Press, Tirupati, A.P. in 2015.
- Author of Chandralokaalankaaresh u Vyangyaanusilanam (My M.Phil. desertation), Arbitrated by Dr. S.L. Kumara Sarma, published by Pathan Publications, Nehru Nagar, Tirupati. Pin - 517 507 in 2014. ISBN : 978-93-5281-225-7
- Acted as Editor of Satya Pratibham the Proceedings of National Seminar on Writings of Padmabhushan, Jnanapeetha Awardee Prof. Satya Vrat Shastri Formerly Vice-Chancellor and Rajaguru of Thailand Published by Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati with ISBN: 978-93-81887-17-2 in 2013. < li>Acted as Editor of Yaa Srushtih Srashturaadyaa (The First Ever Creation) the Proceedings of International Seminar on the Sources of Rain Water Published by Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati with ISBN: 978-93-81887-08-0 in 2012. < li>Prepared Study Material (Parikshopayogi Saarasancikaa) on Kumarasambhava’s – Dvitiyasarga for Prak-Shastri II year Students of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati, Pin - 517 507 in 2011. ISBN: 978-93-5281-301-8
- Edited PRADYUMNAANANDIYA NAATAKA by VENKATAACHARYA YAJVAN, ISBN : 978-93-5281-319-3, Published by – Vanamali Publications, Tirupati, in 2017
- Published PRADYUMNAANANDIYA NAATAKA SAMIKSHAA, ISBN : 978-93-5281-359-9, through Vanamali Publications, Tirupati, in 2017
Experience: 9 years