English - grammar,conversation, Czech - grammar,conversation
|languages||Czech, English, German|
- Carlsbad University of Law - Bachelor degree ( Criminalistics)
- Pass ed Cambridge exams ( FCE)
- Passed The state exam of English ( in the Czech rep. )
- Lecturer at English school ( www.anglictina-ostrov .cz )
- Private english lecturer (Czech rep.)
Experience: 5 years
Hey guys sup' ?
My name is Matt, I'm 22 years old.
For more than 14 years I played ice-hockey around the Europe and Russia etc.. There i picked up some "street" and "school" English. I passed my Cambridge exams and later The state exam in the Czech rep. I used to be English lecturer at language school in Czechia, i gave english lessons to preschoolers,schoolers,graduates,adults,companies....
Iam freelancer and independent lecturer traveling around the Globe, with a laptop clearly.
I can speak Czech, English, German and Russian.
Do you want to have fun while teaching ?
I gues I can give interesting lessons, motivate students and make it FUN !
I can help you with pronunciation, grammar,conversation, lack of confidence.
I offer really personalized and unique online English classes which work with your exact needs and they are not boring!! ( Hope So)