Spoken Hindi Course
Hindi is my native language and I studied Hindi as main subject in 10th, 12th and Masters.
If you are good to go with English as medium of communication, then I can help you out with learning practical usage based Hindi.
Am experienced with teaching Hindi to students from countries like Japan, US and UK. My students are of multi-age group spanning between 20 to 50 years. I have given so many lesson through skype and online tutoring website.
Experience: 7 years
Spoken Hindi course is totally for NON-NATIVE speakers of Hindi. The course includes Class-sessions, Pronunciation Practice and Practical session about Indian places such as Market, Mall and cultural places through Videos/GIF/Pictures and YouTube stuff.
My class include work-sheets, learning material, cheat sheets and assignment off-course. I adopt different strategy for different students, so as to match learning speed and learning requirement.
However, in general..this course spreads over 4 modules covering following topics:-
- Introduction to Hindi alphabets through English.
- Understanding Hindi script and how to read Hindi words, write Hindi sounds and speak it correctly.
- Basic vocabulary through different lists.
- Practice listening with real-life dialogues and conversations
- Basic Hindi grammar- Noun, Adverb, Verb, Preposition and Tense.
- Phonological features of Hindi
This course will take near about 40-60hours for completion and I will be happy to extend or reduce based on student's learning speed. Believe me, learning language is not just leaning words but understanding one's culture and emotions and if you join me on this, a heartily thank for making me to understand your culture.