German for all
- Bachelor in Speech and Language Therapy
- Therapies given in the English language
- Masters of Science in Astronomy
- Translation of DVD subtitles
- Translation of articles and book chapters (English-German)
Experience: 21 years
I offer a free trial lesson where we find out what your strengths and weaknesses are. From there, we develop a curriculum which will gradually improve your German skills.
I have been teaching German since 1998. I love teaching German and hope to share my knowledge with many new students all around the world.
Book a lesson with me and
- get confident in useful day-to-day conversations or even presentations and meetings at work - afterwards, you realize how much you understand and can already say!
- you want to prepare a level exam A1, A2 - B1, B2 - C1, C2. Let me guide you through the process!
- you simply want to learn German in a relaxed way - I use modern, recent books and online material:
Klett "Aussichten" - Hueber "Schritte plus neu", Hueber "Fit fürs Zertifikat", Magazine "Deutsch Perfekt" (e-paper).
My university studies gave me the theoretical background to understand how languages work. The Berlitz direct teaching method showed me that you do not need to talk about grammar to study a language but train the structure of a language through a permanent dialogue.
My teaching approach is direct, communicative and learner-centred. I believe that positive learning experiences can make a big difference to someone's attitude to the language and I feel motivated when seeing progress in my students´ development.
Students who learn with me
*Have good self-management and know that online classes are not easier than classes at a language school, only more flexible
*know that learning a foreign language is a long term commitment (ask me for the language proficiency scale)