20.00 USD /single lesson (60 min.)
Science / Math
Tutor score: 0 What is the tutor score?
Math Teacher, 2015- 2017
Arokiamatha matriculation school
- Taught three mathematic sections including Statistics, Trigonometry, and Statistics.
- Created comprehensive lesson plans incorporating various methods of teaching to ensure pupils are actively engaged and understand the materials.
- Collabora ted with colleagues to integrate new activities and allocate effectively the available resources.
- Developed and introduced an enrichment program for students who were not quite equipped to move on to the next level.
Math Teacher, 2011 – 2014
YWCA matriculation school
- Handle d mathematics classes including Introduction to Trigonometry, as well as Geometry and Algebra classes.
- Implemented stimulating lessons to engage students’ attention and interest, allowing them to develop a passion for the subject.
- Utilized several teaching methods and techniques to guarantee the solid understanding of concepts introduced and taught.
- Offered after-school tutoring to aid struggling students to improve their academic performance.
- Partici pated in student-teacher conferences, meetings.
Experience: 4 years
- Adapted at the creation of a stimulating learning environment for students to study in
- Possess a genuine enthusiasm and passion for teaching math
- Knowledge of online learning platforms and how they assist students with learning outside of the classroom
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Proficient in the use of new media such as the internet to promote interactive learning
- Competent in the use of the latest teaching methods and techniques
- Admirable ability to maintain high standards of discipline and behavior in the classroom while maintaining an approachable demeanor
- Outstanding classroom management skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile and stay after class as needed
- Clever use of innovative and resourceful teaching methods to suit the special needs of an individual or group
- Willingness to supervise extracurricular student activities and after-school events
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills