Electronics I & II, Applied Maths I,II &,III , DSP , DLD, Network Analysis, Signal Analysis, Communication systems
Hey.. My name is Edna Sisay.. I am an undergraduate at Mekelle University studying Electrical Engineering. I am a grade student with top grades of my class. The courses i will tutor are courses i like and can teach people using the easiest ways possible. i am great with people so you don't have to be worrried about it being wierd.. I am very friendly and who says it has to be a formal relationship. we can be friends out of the tutor which makes it easier for us to understand each other and understand our languages.. I am a great tutor for this reasons.. you wont be disappointed..
Experience: 7 years
- Electronics -- oscillators, amplifiers, transistor, diodes, filters and etc...
- Maths -- Vectors, Z tansform, Laplace transform, Fourier transform, Scalars, Sets and etc..
- DSP- signal processing, frequency in continious time and discrete time, discrete time analysis, continious time analysis and etc..
- DLD -- Binary code, Logic gates and related devices and etc..
- Communication -- Random process, pulse modulation, angle modulation, amplitude modulation, contioious wave modulation and etc..
- Network -- signal analaysis, Laplace transform, Fourier transform, One port network, Two port network and etc..