I am Qualified Chartered Accountant in India. I am working in education field since last 7 years. I have expertise in Accounting and Finance.
Experience: 7 years
Chapter Name - Reporting and Analysing Inventory
For details of lectures in this chapter, you can refer Appendix A given below.
This lecture will be on "Taking Physical Taking physical Inventory" and "Determining ownership of goods"
In this chapter I will explain the methods used to calculate the cost of inventory on hand at the balance sheet date and the cost of goods sold. This chapter include following lectures:-
1. Classification of Inventory
2. Determining Inventory Quantities
3. Taking physical Inventory
4. Determining ownership of goods
5. Inventory Costing - Specific Identification
6. Inventory Costing - Cost flow Assumptions
7. Financial Statement and Tax Effect of Cost Flow Methods
8. Lower of Cost or Market Value
9. Analysis of Inventory