Chemistry (Inorganic,Organic and Physical Chemistry)
|languages||English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu|
- Teaching students from 10-15 years old the Sciences (Biology, Chemistry)
- Assisting pupils in meeting grade targets.
- Created activities to show relationship between chemistry concepts and everyday life.
- Experienced in modeling and emphasizing the inquiries and approach to scientific understanding, and increase ability to evaluate physical phenomena Experience
- Working alongside my colleagues to provide consistent education for all students
- Regularly performing experiments and teaching students how to replicate the experiments under safe conditions
- Marking homework, quizzes and tests weekly
- Educating students on the health and safety regulations in a lab
- Responsible for creating and designing PowerPoint presentations weekly for each individual class on varying subjects
- Responsible for creating booklets and worksheets for my students to work on
- Organising and delivering training sessions
- Providing the feed back to the students inthe areas where they are strong and the areas where they are lagging and would like to take a feed back from them too to improve my teaching.
Experience: 4 years
I have enjoyed an extensive career teaching secondary school students Chemistry, which has allowed me to gain substantial knowledge and expertise in educating young student in
- Inorganic, organic and
- physical chemistry
Not only I am strong in the Sciences, my years of teaching have vastly improved my teaching abilities. I also believe that my friendly personality and calm temperament are very harmonious with the requirements of a good teacher. My communication skills are excellent; as are my interpersonal skills—which are useful during interactions with students, parents and school administrators alike.