One-to-one Dutch lessons // Certified and experienced teacher
|languages||Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
Language Teacher (2008-now)
Teaching Dutch, English and Spanish to small groups & individual students for language schools and companies in the Netherlands, France and Spain.
Teachin g Dutch via Skype (2012-now)
Teaching Dutch, with a focus on Skype-lessons (online
and with video-connection).
Occasional free-lance translating from English, Spanish and French to
Experience: 10 years
Dutch classes via Skype and telephone
Certified teacher with 10 years of experience
Learn Dutch from home or work, when you want and at your own pace
I am a certified native Dutch teacher with 10 years of experience in teaching and translating. Specialised in teaching via telephone and Skype:
- Tailored lessons at your pace
- Basic grammar and vocabulary for beginners
- Specific vocabulary, grammar or pronunciation for more advanced students
- Lots of experience preparing students for specific exams such as the Inburgeringsexamen and other NT2 exams
- Efficient and time-saving
- Flexible hours and class duration (min. 30 minutes)
- Study where and when you want
- All material included
Free trial class
With new students I usually start with a free intake class, via telephone or Skype (app. 30 min). This gives you a good idea of the way a video-class works. This first session is free and without any obligation.
Rate - 28 dollars / hour
Learning a language should be fun, and implicates getting to know the country, its culture and its customs. In my classes I use articles, news items, songs and videos about Dutch culture.
I also do translations from English/French/Spanish to Dutch and vice-versa.
Feel free to contact me for a free trial class or if you have any questions.