Expatriates Cultural, English/Hindi Language Training requirements befitting my profile details
PUNEET LAL Ph: +91 9871530696 Current Location: Gurgaon
;ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONSD ATES &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; INSTITUTE &nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; SPECIALIZATION &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p;
1997- 2000 &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; Delhi University &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; B.Com
2001- 2003 &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; Fortune Institute of Intl. Business & Marketing (PGDBM)   ;   ; International Business &nbs p;
Schooling: Don Bosco School, Alaknanda (New Delhi)
- A Language trainer specializing in Hindi and English languages having more than a decade’s experience and hands on expertise in developing language and communication skills to arm international business travelers, global managers, business transferees and their families with Just the right communication skills to ease their stay in foreign countries.
- Expertise in conducting expatriate sessions on face to face basis, online (Skype).
- Proven successful track record on assignment based language teaching model to expatriates of different nationalities.
- Cultu ral training program / seminar can be customized to meet the specific needs of individuals/ organizations (Multinationals or others) offered at your facility in Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida.
< strong>WORK EXPERIENCE:
< strong>Organization: The British Council, India
About: British Council Examinations and English Services Pty Ltd (BCEESIPL) is an Indian commercial entity wholly owned by the British Council, UK. Governed by a Managing Director and Board, BCEESIPL provides a range of services to BC UK in the areas of Examinations and English. In 2018/19 BCEESIPL will deliver 700,000 examinations in English Language assessment and professional qualifications in 45 cities and 70 venues across India as well as providing B2C Digital Learning courses, corporate ELT training services and two major employability skills and assessment projects with State Governments in Kerala and Andhra Pradesh.
Dates : Jan 2019- September 2019
Role: Sr. Manager- Recruitments/ Talent acquisition
- Hea ding the End to end recruitment function across PAN India locations
- Required to train various teams on business English and etiquettes.
- Work closely with the customer care team and monitor call quality and ensure strong customer query resolution.
- Work closely with support staff like drivers and guards and teach them basic English language.
- People management capability includes managing a small size recruitment team in current set up
- Deliver a streamlined Recruitment process with clear accountabilities
- Coo rdinating all the pre joining required checks in conjunction with the BGC agency for all the offered candidates
- Partner and consult with internal stakeholders and work in the capacity of a trusted advisor
- Work with stakeholders to streamline and enhance the recruitment process
- Review business specific JD's for successful and long term association post recruitment.
- Use creative strategies to attract and source diverse talent
- Improving our direct sourcing capability, through the development of talent sourcing strategies, including the creation of talent pipelines
- Creating a true partnership with SBU, HR and business stakeholders through the provision of a consultative service, utilizing data, expert advice and knowledge to solve Resourcing challenges
- Coaching and mentoring hiring managers through the process change and improvements.
- Managi ng appropriate activity for all roles through the in house applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Supporting country resourcing colleagues in the delivery of their recruitment responsibilities as an active member of the South Asia Resourcing team.
- Optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the South Asia Resourcing team through strong collaboration and partnership with the global Resourcing team and regional resourcing colleagues
- Formulati ng recruitment strategy to streamline the recruitment process
- Interaction with senior management to discuss recruitment roadmap, forecasting, and teething issues.
Organization: BlueFeather Global Solutions, Gurgaon
Role: Communication coach
- Handle end to end English and hindi language training for expatriates in multiple clients in verticals like: FMCG, Media, Luxury lifestyle, and hospitality and Technology.
Experience: 10 years
I, Puneet Lal, based in Gurugram, Haryana, India will be glad to undertake Expatriates Cultural & Language Training requirements befitting my profile details.
A little bit about myself, I have been involved in the following for close to a decade now:
● Imparting Indian culture training via in person/ Skype sessions
● Spoken Hindi/English language training - Via in person and Skype sessions
● Translation services
● Professional photography- Conferences, get together, corporate branding,
launches, portfolio shoots and others.
Most of my clientele includes expatriates visiting India on vacation or expatriates deputed in India on various projects. These include office sessions and home sessions both.
The age group I have catered to so far has been from mid 20's going up to senior citizens and kids as well.
Please find attached herewith my profile for your reference.
Looking forward to hear back from you on the same shortly.
Thanks and Regards,