I have 20 years experience teaching newly arrived overseas students and Australians the basics in conversational English.
I have raised 4 children and tutored them throughout their school years to go on to being successful in college and their chosen careers of real estate, recruitment, nursing and building maintenance.
I have mentored people from multicultural non English speaking backgrounds to enable them to be relaxed and communicate confidently and gain success in job interviews in English.
My teaching techniques include, music, song, spoken word,
oration and poetry recital.
You will learn various Australian slang words and phrases and their meanings when you choose to be tutored by me.
One on one classes (individual)
$15 per class (60 minutes)
$120 for a package of 10 lessons (including 2 free trial group classes)
$10 per person per group class
$20 for 3 classes ( less than $7 a class)
$50 for 10 classes ($5 a class)
.....Watch this space as I upload my course materials and discount offers for bundled multiple lesson bookings or groups.
Experience: 20 years
Improving your English Listening and Speaking skills is my commitent to you.
I’m Australian, this translates to : I’m fun!
My name is Liz and I will put you at ease as you learn your new skill of conversational English with me.
My enjoyable teaching approaches will help you feel relaxed and ensure you have fun building your confidence and your every day conversational English will flow from this.
I have kept my prices affordable to allow you to book more often and progresss as quickly as possible and hope to appeal to as many students as possible to give more people more opportunities in the English speaking world.
My affordable lessons mean the whole family and your friends can take advantage of my tutorial and become proficient in conversational English. My tutorials are centred on the individual student which makes learning at beginner, intermediate or advanced levels possible with my Down Under tutorials. Including children, youths and mature aged persons from all lifestyles and cultures.
Your Down Under Advantage
With my lessons you will experience an increase in your English skills to:
- Pronounce English like a native English speaker.
- pass exams and excel in your chosen field.
- use whilst travelling in English speaking countries,
- gain a competitive edge in job interviews and interview preparation,
- achieve excellence in customer service calls and emails when communicating with English speaking clients or businesses.
- improve intimate personal life conversations with English speakers
- build on your basic English and feel comfortable and contribute to conversation with other confident English speakers.
You will recieve:
- Free trial first lesson
- Native English speaking tutor
- Personalised material to your individual needs
- Regular feedback
- Additional phrases and vocabulary
- Grammar instruction
- Flexible service
- Here in buddy school
(Other contact coming soon)