Teacher - Russian (Native).
- Qualified TESOL Teacher (150 hours.). Arizona State University (2018)
- Qualified TEFL Teacher (120 hours).TEFL Professional Development Institute (2017)
- Master of Teaching English.Horlivka Institute for Foreign Languages HSEE (Donbas State Pedagogical University) (2000)
- Master of Building Engineering. Donetsk National Technical University (1998)
- Bachelor of Accountancy.College of Engineering, Horlivka, Ukraine (2000)
Experience: 18 years
I have a Master of Teaching English, a Master of Building Engineering, a Bachelor of Accountancy, and have earned certification in TEFL and TESOL. As a highly compassionate and approachable teaching profession, with over 17 years of hands-on teaching experience, I am confident in my ability to become a valued teacher of your life.
As a native Russian speaking teacher, I feel extremely comfortable using the language in a playful and dynamic way that can do a lot to facilitate learning. This takes the pressure off of the grammar and can make the learning experience much more authentic, light and fun.
I’ve made it a point to stay up to date on the most current pedagogy and teaching methods (Communicative Language Teaching), and use custom lesson planning to develop relevant curricula for students in order to maximize their engagement on complex concepts.