Expert English Instructor for Adults and Children
Mast ers of Science (MSc) in Social Anthropology- University of Oxford
Bachelors of Science (BSc) in Anthropology- LUMS
CIE Advanced Levels
CIE Ordinary Levels
Experience: 5 years
- Are you facing problems speaking english confidently and fluently?
- Do you feel that you do not have a rich enough vocabulary when it comes to expressing yourself?
- Is it difficult for you to comprehend or understand written texts?
- Do you want to improve your listening skills?
- Is it writing english that you find challenging?
- Or you just want someone to practice your conversation or reading skills with?
Incase you answered YES to any of the above questions,
then my classes are definitely for YOU!
I hold more than five years of experience in teaching English to various age groups. I have taught students at primary, secondary and high school levels in my country and in the UK.
In addition, I have a long list of mature students whom I have been teaching online since 2019 using other forums.
I also offer help with English essays or assignments from school, college or university.
I can help you improve and draft your personal statements which are an essential requirment for making it to elite universities in the English speaking world such Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Durham etc.
You can also excel in the IELTS and the TOEFL exams with my help.
I can prepare you for university and job interviews and also review and structure your resumes before you send them out to prospective employers.
My lessons are interactive and I tailor my teaching methodology and content according to the needs and requirments of my students.
I am very flexible with timings and the content of my lessons.
Take a 30 minutes long FREE trial with me.
I can also offer you packages where you can take more classes for less amount of money :D
In case you're looking for further information then drop me a message at: