Business environment and entrepripeneursh
|languages||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
- 3 Years’ Experience in Teaching to Students of CA, CS and ICWA Students in various Coaching Institutes in Delhi-NCR Like LKCA, DTC, Synergy Institute of Commerce, Sachin Gupta Classes
- 4 Years’ Experience in Teaching to Students of B.Com, M.Com and MBA as Private Tutor as part time through various Tuition Bureaus.
- Proficient in Teaching (Management, Economics and Law)
- Content Research and Development
- Motivati onal and Exam oriented Webinars
- Centre management, Studio management and coordination with faculties for class management.
Experience: 6 years
Entrepreneurship – Introduction to Concept of Entrepreneurship, Traits of Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship: Who is an Entrepreneur, Why Entrepreneurship – Types of Entrepreneurs: Idealist, Optimizer, Hard Worker, Sustainer, Improver, Advisor, Superstar, Artiste, Visionary, Analyst, Fireball, Juggler, Hero, Healer. – Distinction Between Entrepreneur and Manager – Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship: Definition, Features, Examples and Difference 13. Entrepreneurship – Creativity and Innovation – Entrepreneurial Venture Initiation: Sensing Entrepreneurial Opportunities, Environment Scanning, Market Assessment – Assessment of Business Opportunities: Identification of Entrepreneurial Opportunities, Selection of an Enterprise, Steps in setting up of an Enterprise – Entrepreneurial Motivation: Meaning and Concept, Process of Achievement Motivation, Self-efficacy, Creativity, Risk Taking, Leadership, Communication and Influencing Ability, Mentoring and Planning Action – Developing Effective Business Plan 14. Growth & Challenges of Entrepreneurial Venture – Strategic Planning for Emerging Venture: Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Contemporary Business Environment – Financing the Entrepreneurial Business: Resource Assessment -Financial and Non – Financial, Fixed and Working Capital Requirement, Funds Flow, Sources and Means of Finance. – Managing the Growing Business: Effecting Change, Modernization, Expansion, and Diversification.