German teacher for beginners and advanced.
|languages||English, German, Icelandic|
& nbsp;London International Filmschool 2001
Ic elandic Academy of the Arts 2003
Ferð amálskólinn Bílshöfða (tour guiding school) 2010,
I celandic Tour Guiding Academy: Leiðsögumannask&oacut e;linn Kópavogi; half-finished with a degree as of 2016.
D driver's license, Ökuskólinn Mjódd.
Wesleyan University, Specialisation: Creative Writing 2020
Udemy, internet-marketing specialization. 2020 (post-graduate)
< em>Hobbies: Cycling, watercolor painting, history, travels, cooking, storytelling, marketing, sports.
- Egill Prunner was born in Vienna on February 3, 1978.
- 198 0 Relocation to Reykjavik, grew up bilingual as the son of an Icelander and an Austrian.
- 1986 Egill wins the silver medal at the Icelandic Championship in Judo in his weight class.
- 1987 During his mother’s studies in Germany; goes to elementary school in Munich.
- 1 980 Relocation to Reykjavik, elementary school in Iceland.
- 1997 High school in Reykjavik; passed the state examination for German in 6 semesters with the highest average without lessons.
- 1998, Egill Prunner worked as a photographer for four years in London and studied filmmaking.
Egill becomes a German-speaking tour guide in Iceland.
- 2003, Egill produces a documentary supported by the European Commission. The project involves three countries: Turkey, Spain and Iceland.
- 2003 Egill works as an international financial advisor in Barcelona in the languages: Icelandic, English and German.
- 2 014 Egill becomes tour guide for Reykjavik's largest travel company, Reykjavik Excursions.
- 2020 Egill begins studying at the Goethe Institute as an online moderator.
Egill becomes freelance driver guide for many of Iceland's best travel companies. Egill starts the tour company: Reykjavik Fun Tours that conducts walking tours in the city center of Reykjavik
Experience: 2 years
Language teacher / Tour guide / tour operator /
English - German - Icelandic (basic Spanish)
Born in 1978 in Vienna Austria
- Are you missing the correct pronunciation?
- Do you have difficulties with words and grammar?
- Did you always say that you would improve your language skills?
If you answered yes to all those questions? Then you came to the right place.
I will teach on a conversational bases. But I will also tech your reading, writing and listening. And grammers. I use qualified teaching methods from A1 to B2
Mit Herzlichen Grüßen!