English & nature
|languages||English, Hindi, Sinhalese, Spanish|
I am an Electrical and Electronic Engineer that specialized in Renewable Energy.
Last year I joined an environmental awareness and English immersion project in Spain. We run and organise activities for children from 3-16 years old and adults. These activities include helping students practice their English and at the same time learn how to live a sustainable life.
In this project we employ alternative education techniques which means, when we design activities the most fundamental aspect is that the students have fun. I am going to bring this teaching methods into my online lessons.
I have been working with this project since August 2019 and I have experience helping children and adults learn English as a second language.
I also obtained a 120 TEFL certification last year.
Experience: 1 years
For this subject, we are going to combine English immersion and Environmental Education. Lessons will include:
- Catching up on personal events in day to day life (what you share is completely upto you). This will help establish a stronger connection which would increase efficiency.
- Conversations on topics related to Environmental Education
- Personalized program depending on the requirements and availability of the student.
- Augmented Reality games every month that would test and thereby recap what has been taught each month.
- Life coaching (if requested)