Learn Business Studies
Education and Qualifications:
- 2003-2004 QTS (University of East London)
- 1998 -2002 Management Sciences, B.Sc. (Hons) (2:1) (Loughborough University Business School)
- 1991 - 1998 (The Campion School)
- ‘A&rsq uo; Levels: Business Studies (A), English Literature (B), Physical Education (B)
- GCSEs: 10 Passes A-C including English (A), English Literature (A), Maths (B)
Experience: 18 years
What are my qualifications:
- Qualified teacher with over 15 years of teaching experience.
- Previously been a Head of Business Studies and Enterprise Advisor working in 3 different schools.
- Part-time, teaching A-Level and BTEC at a local 6th form college.
- Managing Director of a property business which gives a real-life experience that I can share within my teachings.
What lessons do I teach?
- Teaching Business Studies to A2, AS and BTEC National standards, achieving excellent results throughout.
What are my experiences with tutoring?
- Private tutoring in both small groups and individually. I make all lessons enjoyable and interactive and keep concepts simple, making it easier for the learner to understand.
Where are the lessons will take place?
- Online via Zoom
***I see tutoring as an ideal way of keeping in contact with education and especially with students. I see it as a rewarding way to give something back with its flexibility key to managing my time.