English language teacher
I graduated from The Faculty of Philosophy in Novi Sad, Serbia, Department of English Language and Culture, on June 20th,,2000 and I worked as an English language teacher in Sremska Kamenica Police High School until 2008 when I moved to Kruševac and from then on I have been working as a police analyst in Police Directorate of Kruševac.
I have wealth of experience as a translator from Serbian to English language and from English to Serbian language as well as a teacher of English language to Serbian children and adults and I think that I would be a great asset to your company and that it will also give me the further experience of a team leader.
I successfully completed OSCE Trainer Development Course / Mentoring Phase and I demonstrated trainer competence in accordance with OSCE standards as well as I successfully completed The Specialized Course on Written and Legal Translation in The Master Translation Agency in Belgrade, I passed TEFL Certificate of Completion, Teaching English Online Cambridge Assessment English Certificate and Teaching English Phonics in Early Childhood Certificate
As I work as a police analyst full- time Monday to Friday, from 7.30 to 15.30 CET, I would need a suitable working schedule for the e-classes for your Company.
< p>So far, I`ve been a classroom-based teacher. Online teaching is a dare for me.
Als o, in my opinion:
Teaching is more than a job, it’s a part of a teacher`s personality, and it could be fun:
- through&nb sp;fun worksheets, fun teaching games,
- through the fact that you get to learn new skills all the time,
- There are lots of people to meet and relationships to develop and I love developing positive relationships,
- You get to be a role model, influencing students for the good. You can help your students explore the world around them and open their eyes,
- It& rsquo;s awesome when students keep in touch, so you get to see how they’re using the skills they have learned from you,
- It gives you the chance to be creative, to try new ideas,
- It is learner-centered,
- It offers you a chance to continuously get better,
- You can teach to inspire the students,
- It offers flexibility for both student and a teacher who can choose a mutually convenient time to meet online while not having to leave their homes,
- Through promoting life-long learning, self-discipline, and connecting all to the global village.
While teaching, I try to spark each student imagination, to find a hook in their heart and mind so that they feel a need to learn the material and I try to show them I do care about them as I am aware that as a teacher I am making a difference in their lives every day. They may forget what the teacher said but they will not forget how the teacher made them that day. I try to teach to inspire. I am married and have a nine-year-old son, I enjoy traveling, reading, and meeting new people.
I may enclose the following diplomas and certificates of mine:
- CEPOL Certificate
- English Language Teacher Diploma
- Legal Interpreter Diploma
- OSCE Certificate
- TEFL Certificate of Completion
- Teaching English Online Cambridge Assessment English Certificate
- Teaching English Phonics in Early Childhood Quensland University of Technology Certificate
Experience: 7 years
I am Dragana. I am 45. In Serbian language if someone is DRAG, he is DEAR, KIND, so I am just what the name describes, to all of my students, or as the Latin would say NOMEN EST OMEN - the name is a token that somehow describes one`s personality and future. So, don`t confuse my name with the word DRAGON - I am quite the opposite - I am DARLING :).
All jokes aside, I believe teaching is more than a job, it’s a part of a teacher`s personality, and it could be fun:
• through fun worksheets, fun teaching games,
• It offers you a chance to continuously get better,
• You can teach to inspire the students,
• It offers flexibility for both student and a teacher who can choose a mutually convenient time to meet online while not having to leave their homes,
• Through promoting life-long learning, self-discipline, and connecting all to the global village.